9 Coffee Pairs For This Fall
What's the first flavor you think of when I say "Fall"? Pumpkin right? The Autumn season is riddled with a plethora of pumpkin flavored treats and coffee drinks. The most common fall coffee drink is by far a pumpkin spice latte. Rightfully so. It's yummy.
Here's what I'm thinking. I enjoy the spicy flavors of fall but it's overkill to have drinks and treats both flavored with autumn flavors. This autumn I suggest looking for good pairings. For example enjoying a simple white chocolate pumpkin cookie along with a good cup of Guatemalan coffee.
Here are some pairings I think would be delicious.
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie paired with a cup of El Salvador El Matazano (black)
- Amaretti Cherry Cheesecake Pie with a cup of Kenyan Kirinyaga Mukangu
- Chocolate Chip Bars With a Salty Pretzel Crust with our very own Butterscotch Latte
- Chocolate Cream Pie with a cup of Gutemalan Yellow Reserva (black)
- Pumpkin Pie with a cup of Tanzanian Peaberry (black)
- Pecan Tart with a Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Pumpkin Pancakes with a cup of Sumatra Mandheling (black)
- Cinnamon White Chocolate with cup of Costa Rica Los Lobos
- Apple Pie with cup of Panama Carmen Estate Natural (black)
Ok so you get the idea. This autumn instead of cinnamon, pumpkin and nutmeg overload try pairing up your drinks and treats to compliment each other.
Do you have any good parings? Leave your pairing suggestions in the comments below.